9 year old girl from Mexico gives birth.....

Did you hear about this??? WOW.
How is this physically possible? the poor girl.
Oh ya the "father" is 17yrs old and in hiding.
SICK.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 10:58 AM on Feb. 12, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• What right did the doctor have to sterilize her? Was it a medical thing? The poor girl would surely have wanted more children in the future. I hope the family takes care of the situation in whatever way they see fit.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:19 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Did you also hear the doctors made her sterile against her families wishes?

That story makes e think I hope that 17 year is comes out of hiding and is shot dead.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:03 AM on Feb. 12, 2013

• I read that the other day... She got pregnant when she was 8. My daughter will be 8 this year. I can't imagine such a small child getting pregnant. So sick.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 11:09 AM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Not surprised about her getting pregnant, but surprised she survived carrying to term and giving birth. Sad for her. Some other cultures are not as diligent about protecting children. Not that the culture in Mexico advocates it, but it certainly isn't surprising to me.  The fact that the guy is in hiding makes me think that he won't be around to actually be a father.  I'm sure the family will take the matter into their own hands, and I certainly don't blame them.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:20 AM on Feb. 12, 2013

• I have an eight year old. I cannot begin to imagine.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:22 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Thats just sickening to me, but so common. It's sad :(
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 11:03 AM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Hard to hear. I had a friend that was molested in a foreign country when she was very young. Thank goodness she was not old enough for her period/giving birth. But, she still deals with the devestation today. The boy in hiding is such a coward and I hope he fesses up to his crime. He also needs mental attention... Come on, 9?
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 8:17 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• I've heard about it, and its tragic.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:04 AM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Wow that is just sick poor girl
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 11:43 AM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Did she live through it? Did the baby survive? That must be a nightmare for her and her parents. How awful!
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 12:05 PM on Feb. 12, 2013