' I my 1st trimester and almost 8 weeks along. I am experiencing some bleeding and was wondering if itis normal?

This is my 1st pregnancy and I am scared, should I go to Dr. or wait and see if it goes away?

Mom2be913

Asked by Mom2be913 at 11:12 AM on Feb. 12, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Call the Dr.'s office and they will ask you some questions and then let you know if they need to see you. In the mean time, don't borrow trouble, try not to stress too much as that can make things worse.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:14 AM on Feb. 12, 2013

• i would say bleeding is not normal and i would go see my doctor ASAP - or atleast call him!
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 11:14 AM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Contact your doctor
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:23 AM on Feb. 12, 2013

• call doc
    it COULD just be implantation bleed
    is it red, brown, light, heavy?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:25 AM on Feb. 12, 2013

• I agree w/ everyone else. Don't panick, call the dr. & they will ask you some questions. Depending on how heavy, and what color it is, they will either have you come in right away, or they will make an appt. for you for sometime in the next few days, to check it out, & make sure everything is ok.. Hang in hon!! Wish you the best!!
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 1:20 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• I called Dr spoke with nurse she seems to think it is implantation and all is good as long as it doesn't become heavy bleeding like a period. Thank God! Thank you all for advise.

Mom2be913

Comment by Mom2be913 (original poster) at 3:45 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Go to the dr's immediatly you never know if its something normal or something serious. Good luck!
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 9:00 AM on Feb. 19, 2013

• call the dr
    san78

Answer by san78 at 2:09 PM on Feb. 23, 2013