Oh my..V-day & the dentist

my husband has owie teeth. i asked him if he wanted me to make an appt at my dentist for a couple extractions. he said yes. on Thursday.
He's in pain so I didn't bother to mention Thursday is Vday.

guess I should just not mention it, right? pain trumps Vday. and i guess he had nothing planned. and i guess all the candy & treats I am making him will go to waste. lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Feb. 12, 2013 in Health

• Let him keep the appt. You can celebrate after he feels better.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:29 AM on Feb. 12, 2013

• No reason you can't celebrate it later. The actual date doesn't matter. Hope he recovers fast and gets the good pain meds.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:31 AM on Feb. 12, 2013

• i haven't made the appt yet but I will as soon as they open. i would not say anything that would keep him in pain longer than mecessary. who can enjoy Vday in pain?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:31 AM on Feb. 12, 2013

• I would say let him go to the dentist but warn him that he's not getting out of celebrating V-day. lol
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 11:31 AM on Feb. 12, 2013

• me and my husband will be in an EMT Class on thursday night learning about Trauma accidents :/
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 12:02 PM on Feb. 12, 2013