cysts found in u/s?

I had my level 2 and the tech found CPC on both babies. CPC stands for bilateral choroid plexus cysts. I guess that's the technical way of saying they found a pocket of fluid within the brain? They said it's not to be a concern that it is commonly found a lot of times and goes away. Has anyone else had these during ultrasounds?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:20 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My baby had one. Apparently it went away though. I go in on the 25th for another US just to check up on things.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 7:49 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I had that with my first and they tried to scare the crap pee out of me. They wanted me to have an amnio and I refused knowing that their is a chance of miscarriage. We felt no matter what may or may not be wrong with the baby we were going to continue with the pregnancy. He is seven today and healthy. If you want more info on what they told me just send me a message.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 8:44 PM on Feb. 14, 2009