weight gain???

im 24 years old and always been thin... i think i might be pregnant but not 100 percent sure because of the negative pregnancy test... i havent had a normal period since dec but i gained 10 pounds since early december... if im not pregnant what do you think it can be??? i know you cant tell me im pregnant but im just getting some kind of idea of what could cause my weight gain if im not pregnant,,,,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would just wait a few days and test again...weight gain like that isnt even normal that early in pregnancy unless you binge like i did lol..maybe call your doc and run it past them? good luck
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 7:48 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Unless you're pregnant with twins or triplets or something, you shouldn't have gained 10 pounds by now if you're pregnant.

Wait a few days, test again, and if you still don't get your period and/or the test is negative, you need to go to a doctor to have a blood test done.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 7:49 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I'm 5 months with twins and I've only gained 8-10 pounds, so 10 pounds in a month is a lot. I would take another test and make an appt with your doc just to be sure. Otherwise, maybe it's just metabolism?
    Anonymous

• im not stressed and im still eating like i was before... especially not binge eating...
    Anonymous