What has happened to the Photos function? If I add a photo, I have to make an album for it? Why can't I add it to an existing album? And why can't I organize the 100 or so photos I already have into albums?

Delaneysmom07

Asked by Delaneysmom07 at 7:40 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I dont know, but i hate the new way
    Anonymous

• You can reorganize, but you have to do it one at a time, and it's a pain in the butt. Go to the pic you want to relocate, and click edit then click move to album.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 5:31 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• you don't have to add a new album, you can choose to add it to an existing album. Also, you can move the exisiting pictures. Click edit detail on your picture and you will find the button to move to a album. I would also suggest you check this tutorial CM Photo Album Tutorial - PinkSodaPop she did a great job of explaining how it all works

You_Are_Invited

Answer by You_Are_Invited at 2:12 AM on Feb. 20, 2009