Is it possible to have jets installed in your bathtub?

I was just curious because I have a huge round garden tub and it would be heaven if it had jets.. I have a con air bath tub spa but it falls into the water sometimes and you have like a mile of cords connected to it.. lol.. How much do you think that would run if its even possible?

Saintlouisde397

Asked by Saintlouisde397 at 7:51 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in About CafeMom

• You can't modify an existing tub with jets. But..if you already have a garden tub you can have it removed and drop a jacuzzi tug in it's place if you have the room. The motor sits under and around the sides of the tub. We love ours.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:04 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• We love our jacuzzi tub, too. But the above poster is right. You can't convert a regular tub to a jacuzzi tub. You need to have a new tub installed.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 8:07 PM on Feb. 14, 2009