So, have you noticed all of the zombie pop culture?

Are you too preparing for the zombie apocalypse? (this is so much more fun than the stimulus question being asked 952 different ways)

Fiveofakind2

Asked by Fiveofakind2 at 8:04 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes I am preparing. I have food saved and TONS of water too. I have also been watching that Show with the guy who lives in the wild so I can get tips on how to live off of bugs and snakes and stuff. :-P LOL
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 8:25 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• yup. it's the Costco plan. hole up in one, there's everything you need there. booze, entertainment, food, a grill to cook it on, clothes, bedding, etc.
    and no windows, just a zillion cinderblocks and steel doors.

(edited to placate my inner spelling nazi, lol)
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 9:41 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• That's funny, because I accuse my 2 year old of being a zombie all the time. I didn't think I was being trendy. Shit. Now I have to find some other creature of the night to compare her to.
    Aubles

Answer by Aubles at 9:50 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• There's a zombie pop culture? Damn, I'm really behind......
    3earthangels

Answer by 3earthangels at 10:35 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• My plan is to just die in the first wave. It's simpler that way.
    My 2yo has a zombie plan. She plans to get turned into a zombie and the first person she is biting is her oldest sister. She has it all planned out which cracks me up. She is obsessed with zombies.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:22 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• this book is incredible. I bought it last year and it is in heavy rotation.
    http://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Survival-Guide-Complete-Protection/dp/1400049628

so yeah.. im prepared!

redderbedder

Answer by redderbedder at 12:52 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• justanotherjen My plan is to just die in the first wave. It's simpler that way.

so it's tasty braaaaaaaaaaaaainnnnnnnssssssss for you then, Jen? the old "Can't (b)eat 'em, join 'em"?

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 1:04 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Well, as everyone knows, zombies in pop culture represent out-of-control capitalism. So, I'm going with the Hide in the Mall scenario. As long as I can get that magic Cinnabun machine working, I'm golden. Also, imagine all the shoes!

Are dogs susceptible to zombyism? How do you spell zombyism?

CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 4:27 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Is there anything in the stimulus package that will help us prepare for the zombie apocalypse?

953!
    CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 4:28 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Great plan, Clueless, but with all my luck, the entire mall will be closed down. They will have every single one of those metal screens pulled down over the entryways and locked. So....I'll get to look inside at all the shoes and be jealous of how YOUR zombie apocalypse is going.

Also, Auntie Anne's pretzels look pretty difficult to make. Have you seen them flip those things? I'm not that coordinated.

DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 7:53 AM on Feb. 15, 2009