has anyone experienced upper back "tingling" like numbness or static like feeling if so what caused it could it be caused if i had an epidural with my kids?

since this summer i have had this tingling almost feels liks static feeling in my upper left back i went to the dr for it and all she said was i needed a good massage and was tired and stressed but it still hasnt gone away im wondering if any of you think it could be nerve damage cause i had an epidural with both my kids and my youngest was born janurary 2008 what do u think

mommam58122

Asked by mommam58122 at 8:04 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Health

• They gave me too much and my left foot was like that for almost a year!!!!!I had a c-section and they wanted me to walk to get in the other bed when they took me to my room! I could not feel anything from my wast down. Then for the whole time i was there they wanted me to walk and it was like dead weight! They was so hateful and mean! I wish i had sued them! That is a big needle! They won't admit to it i bet!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:17 AM on Feb. 15, 2009