i hope i labor soon!!

ive been sick all day long and last night, my thighs have been aching WAYY more than EVER in my pregnancy, i have a MASSIVE headache my whole entire body just HURTS... it havent felt like this at all in my pregnancy. i havent gotten sick ONCE this pregnancy either and ive been nauseas all day long i cant even eat anything...

anyone experience this soon before labor?? im due today! i think im just hoping thats what it is lol.... word of advice would help a little too.. thank you a lot!! :)

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:05 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i can't really give you labor help since im only 27 weeks along but i can tell you that i do know someone that was in alot of pain with headaches and sickness, and i believe either that day she had her baby but im drawing a blank

GOOD LUCK
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 8:17 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• :) Thank you! lol i hope so.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Your probably feeling that way because of the surging hormones preparing for labor. It might be really soon, or could be a bit longer. Either way~ your body IS working to get ready!!
    Do what you can to get a lot of rest & be as comfy as possible~ you'll be better prepared whenever it happens this way.
    GOOD LUCK!! :-D
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 8:55 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• hmmm I have had two babies and am due any day with baby number three. I have always always been sick the first couple of months with mine so I can't say that feeling sick would mean labor but I know pain and headaches come with it. My due date is still a few days away but for the past couple of weeks I have felt laborish I wouldn't recomend going to the er until you start having contractions, because they will send you home! But I wish you the best of luck!!
    pregott

Answer by pregott at 8:56 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• When I was going to go into labor, I just felt bad, fluish and achy. That very well might be what you are feeling. Good luck...
    haroldswife

Answer by haroldswife at 10:44 PM on Feb. 14, 2009