Carnival Cruise ship adrift at sea!

The world is turning to crap. Shitty economy, Blizzards, Hurricanes, Tornadoes, the Pope resigning & you can't even take a freakin cruise! WTH? How is your day going?

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 1:34 PM on Feb. 12, 2013 in Travel

• Bad day!
    Carol_H79

Answer by Carol_H79 at 1:38 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Really good because out of the things you listed, I'm affected by none of it.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:37 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• My day is going just great thanks. These things have been going on for many years lol. We will all be just fine.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:01 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• It is going to hell. what happened to the ship?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:37 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Isn't it supposed to be at sea?
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:38 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• I saw this on the news yesterday. Doesn't it seem like those Carnival ships have issues a lot of the time? I would never want to go on a cruise. Also, I don't understand why they don't just get the people off the boat when this sort of thing happens. Those people have no electricity and last I heard, most of the toilets weren't working. They must be miserable. Why keep them on the ship?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:44 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Oh, and my day is going great! I am in a fantastic mood, and having a really really good day. :)
    JulieJacobKyle

• I have a friend whose MIL is on that ship. It's not a bad day, but I'm tired of this rain. I really need to take my trash out, but I don't want to get wet. I don't think it has slacked up any today. Guess I'll just wait until DH can take it out.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 1:51 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Got this off of AOL:

HOUSTON — The operators of a cruise vessel stranded in the Gulf of Mexico after a weekend engine fire said Monday evening that the craft had drifted so far north of its original position that they now will tow the ship to Mobile, Ala., instead of their original plan for Progreso, Mexico.
    ILovemyPaulie

Comment by ILovemyPaulie (original poster) at 1:39 PM on Feb. 12, 2013