AJ

san78

Asked by san78 at 1:45 PM on Feb. 12, 2013 in Crazy for Credits

• That happen in lots of my dreams I am doing great but then all of the sudden I faint and need to be rescue I hate that part to feel so vulnerable. I mean I dont mind getting help from someone but fainting? Really isnt that too much?

So do you have any idea what does that means?
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 7:58 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Ok I have this type of dreams not the same but the same results. Last night was that I was with a friend and someone was going to show us an apartment but not sure why I felt it was a trap. So I was very vigilant and have in my hand a pepper spray and also had a knife in my pocket.

As I suspected they try to hurt us so I use the pepper spray and was able to get away. I also had to use my knife a couple of times to be able to get away. But when we were almost getting away I just all of the sudden faint and had to be save by a stranger.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 7:56 AM on Feb. 14, 2013