Just left Ob clinic they asked me how I was feeling I told them tired hurting an swelling. Then told them about a really bad dream I had so they hooked me up to monitor bby didn't move very much so they had to stimulate him. After a little bit said they were just rensuren me an bby is ok but they scheduled me for an ultra sound Friday. If anything they have me more scared. Please help

Ashleyjo13

Asked by Ashleyjo13 at 2:14 PM on Feb. 12, 2013 in Pregnancy

• try to remain calm....baby maybe was just not so active at that moment...dreaming while pregnant can be real intense.....remember it is just a dream....hang in there....as hard as it is try not to stress as that is bad for the baby also & you. I am sure if they fel it was urgent you would of been sent to the hospital right away.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:19 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Thank u
    Ashleyjo13

Comment by Ashleyjo13 (original poster) at 2:26 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• When I was pregnant with DD there was a day that she wasn't moving much at all. They gave me a whole bottle of the glucose crap they use for the diabetes tests, they gave me candy, all while hooked up to the monitor for an hour and a half. They finally took an air horn and set it off against my stomach. She moved and went back to sleep. When she was born a month or so later she said "wah" once and went to sleep for 6 hours. You might just have a mellow baby.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 3:02 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Babies often get pretty quiet just before they are born. It's kind of like they are resting up for the big event. If you are close to your due date, that could be all that's going on. And as someone else said, some babies are just not as active as others.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:34 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Dont stress about it. Stressing is the worse thing you can do. I hope it all works out good for you. Good luck!
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 8:59 AM on Feb. 19, 2013

• how far are you?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 2:09 PM on Feb. 23, 2013