What were you growing up? Trouble maker? Good kid? "good" kid that never got caught?

I had a shirt that said Good girls are bad girls that never get caught. I was that girl.

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 12, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Kept to myself. I had this fear of something happening to my dad after my mom died so I tried not to stress him out.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:52 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• I was an all sound bad but good kid. I had good grades, went to school almost all the time. But I did a lot of bad stuff lol
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 3:41 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:41 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• "Good Kid that "rarely" got caught. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:43 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Good kid that never got caught. If my kid got up to the shenanigans I did as a teen I'd be very unhappy. My parents looked the other way a lot because it was too much of a pain to do otherwise and I wasn't totally screwing up.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 4:56 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• I was bad, meaning I did things I probably shouldn't have. I didn't get caught often enough to learn my lesson. I was also self sufficient and taking care of myself for the most part so I guess no one payed much attention to what I did.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 5:02 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• The smart kid that got in with the wrong crowd.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:43 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• I was a really good kid. Precocious,but good.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:45 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Until about 7th grade, I was a good kid. Then a trouble-maker BUT, I only got caught doing about 1/4 of what I actually did!
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:46 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• i was honestly a good kid - never drank or did drugs or disobeyed my parents when i was a kid --- only a few times i got in trouble for and had to do farm chores i didnt like (such as scooping cow poop) and i LOVED my childhood!! my parents were loving and firm with clear rules and explanations!
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 3:54 PM on Feb. 12, 2013