I'm going through a tough time. I need some honest and wise opinions.

To keep this short.
I been with my boyfriend for a year and some months. He's lied to me in the past about things. Well today we talked about, and I asked him to just confess. I was sick of wanting to know the truth.

Well today he finally admitted that months ago. He was talking to his ex. And that he indeed wanted to use her for sex and money, and he tried getting back with her many times about a year before we met. He claims he's over her, and always has been. But I'm just not buying that lie they've been broken up for 2 years now, and they were still talking. That's ridiculous. When I asked why did he stick by her for so long, he says she was very sweet, and he was attracted to her body...

I feel sick at this point. I've always known that he's lied to me. But now that he's confessed. I feel sick. I can't get it out of my mind how horrible he is. It's been months now since he's taking to her, and she's been a problem in our relationship. He claims he's over her completely, 100%.

I asked for the truth, and got it.. But now, I feel so hurt. I've obviously already forgave him. But now, I feel mad all over again. Should I let this go now, or give him another chance?!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2013 in Relationships

• If you can't trust him then there is no relationship.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 5:12 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• I agree with Lost. If you can't trust him then let him go.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:14 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• I just have to be blunt here: you're dumb as hell if you give him another chance.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 5:15 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• After lying about this for so long. How can I trust him! I want to. I really do!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:15 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Just leave
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:15 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Don't be a moron, kick him to the curb once and for all.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Dude, how long do you want to be treated badly? When you're ready to put yourself and your needs in first place, kick his ass to the curb.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• you cant make a rotten egg turn fresh, MOVE ON
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 5:17 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• You are not married to him. You can not trust him. Go find soneone you can trust.

Answer by louise2 at 5:21 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• He's calling me dumb for 'living in the past'. He says he's a changed man, and all he wants and sees is me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:23 PM on Feb. 12, 2013