Only 69 credits to go to next level. So ....

Which is best part of the oreo cookie the cream or the cookie? Also do you prefer the chocolate oreo or the vanilla oreo? **Yes anon trolls I am that bored***

Asked by 2autisticsmom at 6:01 PM on Feb. 12, 2013 in Just for Fun

• never had the "blonde" oreos. i love the cream and for this reason i always buy double stuf! mmmm

Answer by tnm786 at 6:15 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Yay made level 30. I can't pick which is better myself. I think they need to be eaten together. Double stuff for me too and since I like the chocolate and the vanilla I buy the Heads and Tails cookies. Thanks ladies.

Comment by 2autisticsmom (original poster) at 6:01 PM on Feb. 13, 2013

• i hate oreos but heres a bump

Answer by san78 at 9:43 AM on Feb. 13, 2013

• I hate oreos. It was the only cookie we had in the house growing up and I swear if I eat one more (unless it's deep fried!) I'll barf.

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:35 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Umm. umm...They HAVE to go together!
    Who cares what those nasty anon trolls think.- Let em eat their oreos in private!

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 6:51 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• The cream- double stuff! And chocolate of course! Milk on the side for dunking :p

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:50 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• The cream & chocolate, of course.

Answer by 3libras at 6:35 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Ok, so I seen the commercial regarding this and this is my opinion after some serious consideration. The creme is nothing without the cookie and the cookie is nothing without the creme. They simply must be eaten together.

Also, the Christmas ones with red creme are creepy. No red creme please. Or peppermint creme. Peanut butter creme ROCKS!!!!!!!!!
    My fave is peanut butter Double Stuff

Answer by deedee3849 at 6:32 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Cookie. I don't like the cream filling.

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:32 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Very briefly they made coffee and creme oreos. Those were the best oreos ever. They should come back.

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:31 PM on Feb. 12, 2013