Dd has a crush.

When did your dds or if you don't have a daughter when did you have your first crush? Her dad is freaking out lol I'm more thinking come on its a second grade crush calm down.

skinnyslokita

Asked by skinnyslokita at 6:05 PM on Feb. 12, 2013 in General Parenting

• my 6 year old has been into boys for over a year now. when she was in pre school last summer (she started K in the fall) her class had an outdoor water play thing and they all had to get in their bathing suits. she told me (at 5 years old) that she liked the way this boy looked (who the teachers told me they were stuck like glue and he was always trying to kiss her) WITHOUT HIS SHIRT ON! i thought to myself WTF girl? you are five! she has a huge crush now on justin bieber & one direction and she's only 6. we have backyard neighbors & she's known their 8 year old since they were 3 & 5. she told me she's going to marry him some day. OMG!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 6:11 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• I had my first crush in preschool; Davy Jones from the Monkees. He was DREAMY. My first crush on someone I actually knew was on a boy named Paul in my first-second grade class. I don't know if I was in first or second at the time. Recalling my depth of feeling (or lack thereof) I don't think your hubby has anything to worry about.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:32 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• I had my first crush in Kindergarten. And, so far my oldest DD, who's in Kindergarten, does not seem to have a crush on anyone. But, I won't be shocked when she does.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 6:42 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• I had my first crush in Kindergarten. DD has her first crush now...in 1st grade.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:45 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• My kindergartner has a huge crush on her 2nd grade brothers best friend! My 2nd grade son on the other hand has and still does dislike girls very strongly and was NOT happy when one of the girls in the class tried to kiss him last year!! LOL
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:52 AM on Feb. 13, 2013

• Thats so cute. I got my first offical crush in like 3rd grade lol. I still see him from time to time and all I do is shutter at the thought lol. Its sweet and innocent but to a daddy he is thinking that he is going to get his baby taken from him it will be that way everytime she has a guy in her life thats not her dad.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 8:47 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• MY 6YR OLD says she is going to marry either Derek Hough (Pro ballroom Dancer) or Taylor L (Jacob from Twilight) one day. She has said this since she was about 4.5-5
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 2:27 PM on Mar. 1, 2013