Apparently it's ghost week. I saw another one

I was on the bus this morning. I look ahead and see 2 people,a middle aged man,and a woman in her late 20's standing on the next corner. The bus pulls up,door opens,and the man gets on. The woman apparently disappeared. There's nowhere she could have gone. I looked up and down the block in both directions. If she took off,I guess she can run at the speed of light.
Is this a weird week,or what?!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 8:34 PM on Feb. 12, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Dh said he saw a ghost when he was in the old wing of a hospital the other day. The security guard he was with said that he sees her a lot. I don't know, freaked him out pretty bad though.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 9:02 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• well no wonder! That guy has been waving to people for centuries and you are the first to see him and wave back!

Again, I am jealous, you lucky devil!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:41 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Really, what is interesting to me is that you saw a normal person and not some filmy, see-through apparition. But I believe it's totally possible. Anon just doesn't support this possibility, whatever.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:54 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• You are tripping me out! That's cool!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:02 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• The closest thing I have ever experienced is my ghost kitty. I had a spooky cat that I swear a had a ghostly twin that would race by when the real cat was plainly sleeping or sitting nearby. I still see that ghost kitty from time to time, but the real cat lived to be 18 and passed away 7 years ago.

I might be unnerved seeing people's ghosts. :)
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 9:14 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• A couple of years ago i was on my front porch. A guy was standing across the street and he started waving at me. I waved back,and he seems overjoyed that I did so. He then turned and walked up the driveway......and slowly faded away.

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 8:37 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Seriously, lay off the meds. You are hallucinating.
    Anonymous

• Don't be rude anon
    The only thing that i take in is caffeine

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 8:51 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• i've seen mists,shadow type apparitions,a few full bodied ones,and orbs
    i've seen and sensed things since i was 6
    the first full bodied one was in 2001. I saw a man walk thru my dining room into the kitchen. i thought we had a visitor (guess we did) but the door was locked and chained from the inside

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 8:59 PM on Feb. 12, 2013