If you could make a " perfect president" what qualities would he or she have?

funlovinlady

Asked by funlovinlady at 9:04 PM on Feb. 12, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• Id vote for NP with all of us in office
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 9:05 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• I have no idea, who's "perfect" but, it would definitely be a female.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:06 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Someone that actually believes in the constitution and is willing to make decisions according to it, and not to special interests.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:48 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• In all honesty what would be the perfect president for me would not be to others. I don't believe there is one person out there that we would all agree on.
    Anonymous

• Intelligence
    selflessness
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:41 AM on Feb. 13, 2013

• OMFG...I am actually agreeing with an anonymous mom!!! But she is right. What may seem perfect to me, someone else would not think that. But I think if running for office, and you made promises, you should attempt to keep at least 1 or 2. And I agree with what dardenella said also.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:35 AM on Feb. 13, 2013

• A person dedicated to Peace. Not just the absence of war, but real peace.
    snookyfritz

Answer by snookyfritz at 6:29 PM on Feb. 13, 2013

• I could make a list from now to next week and I am sure I would leave something off.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 9:30 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• A person who can't be bought out by special interests. That realizes that "change" is going to hurt everyone if we're going to make it. That it's not just about taxing the rich. That it's about all of pitching in together to make a budget that we can survive with. Notice I didn't say get rich, be happy, etc. But survive. Someone who knows how to have an emergency fund because as we all know with our own budgets emergency's always happen. Someone who is willing to try anything to get us out of the mess we're in but admit that what they tried failed and move on to try something else. Someone who realizes that there are many sides to everything and try to get everyone to work together. That it's not my way or the highway.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 10:09 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• The president would have the smarts and the guts to end the war on drugs!! We've wasted so much money. Its all a joke.

dmr73059

Answer by dmr73059 at 5:31 AM on Feb. 24, 2013