Have you used Shutterfly?

I am thinking of making a book of my daughter's years in school and another one of her artwork.

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 9:14 PM on Feb. 12, 2013 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Yes their photo books are great!!! I make them of my girls for my parents :) you can probably find a coupon if u google it
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:38 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Yeah, I actually made a book for my nieces as Christmas gifts on Shutterfly (my niece has become interesting in writing books, so her mom suggested it). I used one of their hard-cover options where you can put a picture in front (made the cover using PowerPoint), took pictures since I can't draw that well, and then just added the text. They loved it!

I also make annual photo books for the grandparents on Walgreens.com. I think CVS and Target and a bunch of other places also have basically the same things available if one is closer/easier for you.
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 9:27 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Yes, definitely look for a coupon. Go to retailmenot.com.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:55 PM on Feb. 13, 2013

• Since I did not know what it is No , did find the link for it here  http://www.shutterfly.com/?cid=SEMSN.BRAND&kw=shutterfly_phrase&mpch=ads

sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 9:24 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• My son's preschool class uses it to share pics of activities they do in class to the parents. So I've used it but never created an album or anything.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 9:45 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• I made a calender on there a few years ago.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:49 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• I have made many books there. I make a summer vacation book every year. The quality is great and it always comes out fantastic.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:54 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Yes I love them. I have made photo books for the grandparents and at the end of every year I put all of the year pictures into a photobook so I have all of them on hand, not just on the computer.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:30 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Oh yeah! I forgot to mention that Shutterfly is one of those sites that inflates their prices but always have coupons available to bring to down to competitive pricing (for those who look). Kind of like how Old Navy always has a "this week only" sale of some kind on... always. So don't feel pressured to get it done before the sale is over. There will almost always be some coupon available so don't forget to look.
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 10:17 AM on Feb. 14, 2013