Gel eyeliner help...

I bought a cheap gel liner to try since I have heard good things about gel liner and had never tried it before and I really like it only problem is I only bought it like a week ago and its already dried out, put it in some hot water and it softened back up. Anyone have any recommendations for gel liner that doesn't dry out? Drugstore brands please as Ilive in the middle of nowhere and don't have any high end places nearby.

XandersMomma07

Asked by XandersMomma07 at 9:34 PM on Feb. 12, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• never never never add water to eyeliner/ mascara. the water will spoil and you will put an unknown funk on your eyes leading to possible infection and blindness

always make sure there is no product caught in the seams (same as nail polish) it keeps bacteria and air out and close tightly
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:05 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• feralxat i didn't put water in it I but it in the water the heat softened it, it was sealed so no water got in it.
    XandersMomma07

Comment by XandersMomma07 (original poster) at 10:13 PM on Feb. 12, 2013