10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You

10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You:.

1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.

2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.

3. Place your trust in me;- it is crucial to my well being.

4. Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.

5. You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.

6. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand your words, I understand your voice when you are speaking to me.

7. Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.

8. Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.

9. Before you scold me for being uncooperative,obstinate,or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting to old and weak.

10. Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: "I cannot bear to watch" or "Let it happen in my absence." Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death. Remember that I love you.

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 10:22 PM on Feb. 12, 2013 in Pets

• 11. Your ass smells good.
    12. Yes, I keep mounting you. Only so you never forget I, not the cat, am in charge.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:35 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• 13. Can I have some of your dinner? I know I just ate a giant bowl of my dinner, and polished off what was in the cat's dish...can I, please?
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:40 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• I wish she would tell me who knocked her up so I can go in search of "child support"
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:28 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• I love belly rubs & being scratched behind my ears.

I still love you no matter what you look like in the am or how bad your breath smells
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:40 AM on Feb. 13, 2013