While driving....

Are you calm & cool behind the wheel or are you more like Chevy Chaise on National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation .. "Look kids a deer" as you're flipping the bird to the idiot who cut you off, driven 15 mph under the speed limit for the last 10 mins, or tailgated you for the last 3 miles, & has finally decided to pass....

Asked by HappyEndings at 10:39 PM on Feb. 12, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Calm

Answer by booklover545 at 1:04 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Was a HORRID driver when I was younger. Finally settled down around 45 yo.

Answer by tasches at 8:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2013

• I'm a careful driver, never going more than 5 miles over the limit (unless driving in MI, then it's at least 80 to keep up w/ the flow! :p) I may yell at people or call them names, but unless it's summertime, it's doubtful that they ever hear me. I like to crank up Polka music when I'm next to an idiot whose bass is rattling my windows.

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:25 AM on Feb. 13, 2013

• I am slow and calm and check my mirrors every eight seconds with hands on 10 and 2

Answer by staciandababy at 1:09 AM on Feb. 13, 2013

• I was my mom's chauffeur for the last 10 years of her life, and despite being blind, she was a back seat driver. I drive slow and smooth and always in the right lane.

Answer by musicmaker at 1:07 AM on Feb. 13, 2013

• It Really depends on the town I am driving in. In my home town the speed limit is 25 every where you go, so it is annoying, but no room to really get pissed at anyone. While living overseas I believe I gave and recieved the finger every time I drove somewhere.

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:13 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• I am usually calm and cool, but I will admit to losing it a few times.

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:04 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• calm and cool...too many crazies out there

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:58 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• I curse at idiot drivers a lot. I am usually pretty calm about it though.

Answer by kmath at 10:45 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• i am a granny driver and normally calm
    but there have been situations where I have driven like I was trying to win the Indy 500 :)

Answer by feralxat at 10:42 PM on Feb. 12, 2013