While driving....

Are you calm & cool behind the wheel or are you more like Chevy Chaise on National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation .. "Look kids a deer" as you're flipping the bird to the idiot who cut you off, driven 15 mph under the speed limit for the last 10 mins, or tailgated you for the last 3 miles, & has finally decided to pass....

HappyEndings

Asked by HappyEndings at 10:39 PM on Feb. 12, 2013 in Just for Fun

• i am a granny driver and normally calm
    but there have been situations where I have driven like I was trying to win the Indy 500 :)
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:42 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• I curse at idiot drivers a lot. I am usually pretty calm about it though.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:45 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• calm and cool...too many crazies out there
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:58 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• I am usually calm and cool, but I will admit to losing it a few times.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:04 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• It Really depends on the town I am driving in. In my home town the speed limit is 25 every where you go, so it is annoying, but no room to really get pissed at anyone. While living overseas I believe I gave and recieved the finger every time I drove somewhere.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:13 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• I was my mom's chauffeur for the last 10 years of her life, and despite being blind, she was a back seat driver. I drive slow and smooth and always in the right lane.

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 1:07 AM on Feb. 13, 2013

• I am slow and calm and check my mirrors every eight seconds with hands on 10 and 2
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:09 AM on Feb. 13, 2013

• I'm a careful driver, never going more than 5 miles over the limit (unless driving in MI, then it's at least 80 to keep up w/ the flow! :p) I may yell at people or call them names, but unless it's summertime, it's doubtful that they ever hear me. I like to crank up Polka music when I'm next to an idiot whose bass is rattling my windows.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:25 AM on Feb. 13, 2013

• Was a HORRID driver when I was younger. Finally settled down around 45 yo.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2013

• Calm
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 1:04 PM on Feb. 19, 2013