We are talking millions.... do you take payments or get it all in a lump sum. Sit back, quit your job, & enjoy life, or invest/ start your own buisness etc. And what are the first 5 things you would do w/ the money, or spend it on?
Depending on how much it was, I think I'd take the lump sum and the first 5 things would be...
1. New house- hate my neighborhood
2. New car- mine's a piece of crap
3. College funds for the kiddos
4. Take care of my parents- they have helped us out so much through the years
5. Def. try to donate to a worthy cause
Would prob. try to start my own buisness of some sort, to ensure we didn't just blow through the money, & end up broke again a few years down the line...
Lump sum- pay off all debt & buy a new house. Set up college funds for the kids, help my parents & travel. I would also donate to some charities & do some volunteering, since I wouldn't be working any more. :)
Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:20 AM on Feb. 13, 2013
Answer by tasches at 8:32 PM on Feb. 13, 2013
Answer by booklover545 at 1:03 PM on Feb. 19, 2013