When did baby fever hit you? (If it did.)

My husband and I knew we wanted to have kids eventually and it was an abstract "someday" goal before we got married. But pretty much as soon as we arrived to our final destination for our honeymoon, true baby fever hit me for the first time! It was so random and totally not practical for us at that point. I was so surprised at how strong the desire was! I just wanted to make a baby with him. Lol. Luckily, I had an IUD in, so no rash decisions could be made, but from that point on, the baby fever never left. Must've been the magic of marriage or something.

Did you get baby fever (and when)?

katinthehat8914

Asked by katinthehat8914 at 1:28 AM on Feb. 13, 2013 in Just for Fun

• No. Never.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:31 AM on Feb. 13, 2013

• At age 12 I started picking baby names. I purposely got pregnant one month after I was married.
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 1:39 AM on Feb. 13, 2013

• Oh Lord, I think baby fever hit me in my early twenties, after I'd been married a few years, and I never got over it. I'd always imagined myself as a mama, more than anything else. I didn't have a baby till I was nearly 36, so the fever didn't brak for a long time. Never really did, since I'd have another baby in a heartbeat if I could.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:52 AM on Feb. 13, 2013

• Didn't hit me until after my 4th one was born. You'd think after 4 kids I wouldn't want anymore....then it finally went away, and my husband took the condom off and got me pregnant. The 11 week old is finally sleeping :/
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 8:58 AM on Feb. 13, 2013

• I always wanted a baby of my own. My little brother was born the day after my 12th birthday, and I thought he was mine.

I got married the first time at 19 and started trying to have a baby right away.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:27 AM on Feb. 13, 2013

• After I was married 13 years.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:53 AM on Feb. 13, 2013

• Not until after I turned 30. And, then not really until around 32, when we decided to have a baby.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:08 AM on Feb. 13, 2013

• In my late twenties & early thirties. Babies are a lot of work.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 4:14 PM on Feb. 13, 2013

• Mid 30s
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 1:01 PM on Feb. 19, 2013