I'm considering a new digital camera...

What kind do you have? Do you like it? Dislike it? Help me narrow it down!

Asked by StarrMom2Xander at 1:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Another mom suggested to me the Kodak Easy Share, it's $150 from Best Buy, she says she'd be lost without it.

Answer by Stormywaters03 at 1:55 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I have a sony cyber-shot and we love it. It turns on quick and takes the pic quick. no waiting and miss the pic. Also takes great pics and easy to use(: We love it(:

Answer by arielbellesmom at 1:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I have a Canon Rebel Xti and it is a great camera. I have alot to learn though. But it does have an auto setting so I am able to get great pics with it while I learn!

Answer by LancesMom at 2:11 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I strongly recommend getting a DSLR (Digital single lens reflex)..they are the best and used by many professional photographers. I have the Nikon D40 and I love it! I am still trying to figure out how to use it though...right now I just use automode but would love to learn to use the manual settings.

Answer by MommyJaime at 2:30 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I have a Samsung 6 mpx digital camera. It cost me around $129.00 at Wal-Mart and i have had it for 3 years. It takes still photos and will also capture about a minute of video.

Answer by lisafc at 3:12 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I had a Kodak Easy Share and I dropped it one time and it broke! Now I have a Cannon power shot and its great! Ive had it about two years now. It takes great pictures and video(with sound).Also, it is very easy to use.

Answer by MsPeaches2210 at 10:20 PM on Jun. 18, 2008