why do I feel so bad?

Me and hubby went out to eat tonight for V-day well I cheated on my diet and feel so bad have any of you even done this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• OMG I know how you feel. We have take out night once a week with the kids and could always kick myself afterwards.
    Remember tomorrow is a new day. As long as you don't give up the fight it is ok to cheat once and a while. BTW I am off to dinner with my husband tonight too and I am just going to have fun and get back on track tomorrow.
    Haley_Comet

Answer by Haley_Comet at 5:35 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Yes, of course. Occasionally is fine, We have to enjoy our lives. Tomorrow is a new day.

Answer by Bmat at 9:48 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Yes, i cheat everyday! I think in order to stay on a good diet, you need to splurge once in awhile. if you don't, you will give up on dieting all together!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• it is ok to cheat every once in a while! as long as you dont do it every day! everything is ok in moderation.
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 10:34 AM on Feb. 15, 2009