How do I deal with a crazy ex-wife?

Everytime my stepson comes to stay with my husband and I and then he goes back to his mom she says he's sick and its our fault. She has called CPS on us for abuse which turned out to be diaper rash she said we were giving him, when told that maybe he was getting it from daycare her reply was, daycare doesnt do that! She gives him breathing treatments for a runny nose, we tell her its allergys and we give him Childrens Zyrtec, but she takes him to the Dr and says that he's dying and can barely breathe and we havent done anything about it. She follows my family around in wal-mart, takes pictures of them and their vehicles, but the police will do nothing about it. What do we do? We are at our wits end.

sammyers

Asked by sammyers at 9:59 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Keep a journal of dates and times of her harassments, stalkings, and what goes on when the child is with you, the condition he is in when she brings him to you, what you feed him,etc. Get an order of protection...not that it will do anything...but its paperwork.

She wants control. You are her competition with her ex and her child... you are a threat to her! It's really not about the child...it is about you. She wants confrontation so she can make you out to be the bad guy.

Become everything she fears.... a better parent and wife than her: responsible, caring, loving, understanding, sane!

naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 10:17 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I agree with nature for now.. In the mean time come and join a group I'm in called Evil Stepmoms, Very understanding, supportive intelligent woman who have been there!! Good Luck!
    amo3373

Answer by amo3373 at 4:00 AM on Feb. 15, 2009