Implantation Bleeding Question

First of all i have NOT taken a HPT.

Anyway, late last night i went to the bathroom and had a little blood on the toilet paper, i just assumed it was my period (i really dont know when i am supposed to start), so i put a light tampon in and went to bed. Well when i woke up this morning there was no more blood, and hasnt been all day. How far out do you get implantation bleeding? We havent had sex for a few weeks now. So i am just wondering could my period just be all wierd this month (its never done this before), or could i be pregnant.

I DONT want to take a test if its just my period, thats a waste of a test. All i want to know is COULD it be implantation bleeding?

Klynn-whitlow

Asked by Klynn-whitlow at 10:03 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well when you don't know when you are suppose to have you period or anything then yes it could deff. be implantation bleeding but it might not. you'll just have to waste a test to see, but i would wait a week or so at least to get the levels high enough to be sure. anything is possible!

setliff

Answer by setliff at 10:17 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I thought I had started my period... I had some mild cramping and some blood on my underwear... a few hours later, when I went to the bathroom, I wasn't bleeding anymore... I had a BFP about a week later
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 11:12 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• implantation bleeding is dark brown blood its not red, and it lasts for a little while i had it for about 3 weeks, it was not there every time i wiped i would say maybe every other time. the doctor said its normal, if you bled bright red like period blood then its most likely Not implantation, i would go buy a cheap test and see what happens
    Anonymous

• Truly I dont know becuase I never had it with any of my pregancies but you should be able to just walk in to your clinic and get tested no cost and they will call you a few hours later.
    jztmelif

Answer by jztmelif at 4:10 PM on Feb. 15, 2009