How many of you trust your "gut" feelings?

Or do you think that they can be misleading?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Depends. If I'm pmsing and overly emotional, it can be misleading, but usually I'm right on.
    Anonymous

• I have trusted my gut...intuition.... on many occasions, especially when what was going on around me at the time presented itself in a manner I knew was off....when something wasn't right or as it should be. Those are times when trusting my gut saved my ass.
    naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 10:21 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Sometimes misleading but I think mine is right probably 99% of the time...unless I am pregnant then I get suspicious and crazy about everything. I always think people are trying to poisen me when I am pregnnat. I dont know why. Its a fear I have had through both of my pregnancies. One time I went in wal mart and left my slurpee in the car. When I came back my 2 front windows were open and I dont recall opening them. I think someone broke in, poisened my slurpee and left lol. (I had just got it and not drank any of it) I threw the whole thing away. Other then that I would have to say mine is pretty accurate and I base my actions around my gut feelings.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:23 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• When it comes to trusting people, I always go with my gut.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 10:58 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I have horrible anxiety so a lot of times my "gut feeling" is horrible exaggerated. That aside, I do consider myself to be pretty intuitive.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:59 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• The times I haven't trusted my intuition I regretted it big time, so now I always listen to it.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:28 PM on Feb. 14, 2009