What is wrong with me?

I put my two week notice in on my part time job. My last day was today. Now I am sad that I left the job! What is wrong with me? My boss told me that I was a nice person regardless of situation with district mgr and co-workers. I am mixed up right now. I felt I had to leave after I complained about situation with co-workers and then they decided to give me a review that turned out negative (they =district mgr)!

I feel like an idiot crying over a job!

mommasunflower

Asked by mommasunflower at 10:21 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• You're probably just going through the grieving for the good parts of the job and the changes and an ending of that part of your life. Even when we are the ones who end something there is still a sadness for the loss.
    Anonymous

• Not an idiot. Not at all. Change doesn't come easily. And if you liked the work but not the workers, it can be hard to give up what you liked.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:26 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Thank you. That is what I feel that a part of me just died. Hard to explain. Just feel weird.
    mommasunflower

Answer by mommasunflower at 10:29 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• change is hard. whether it is for the better or not. Hang in htere, it'll get better with time.
    Anonymous

• Aww, Don't feel like a idiot, Change is hard but I am sure you are going to be the better for It, Think of all the fun things you can do now that you are not tied down to another job, Or all the new friends you are going to make at a new job. It sounds like you were to good for this place any way ! Find a place were they appreciate a team player that is willing to play by the rules, People like you in the work place are rare,
    Amber Dickson
    Amberlynn2001

Answer by Amberlynn2001 at 3:28 PM on Feb. 15, 2009