SMH... my neighbor is drunk 7am

Not exactly the best decision when you have a 6 yr old son to get up for school.
WTH? The bars close at 2:30. What did she do,go home and drink all night?
She's still messed up.She was acting all weird when she brought her son out to the school bus.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 8:18 AM on Feb. 13, 2013 in General Parenting

• Luckily the kid rides the bus. Hopefully she sleeps it off & is back to "normal" by the time he gets home. If she's like that all the time, I'd consider reporting her if I were you.

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:22 AM on Feb. 13, 2013

• That sucks. That poor kid.

Answer by tessiedawg at 8:20 AM on Feb. 13, 2013

• Are you sure she's drunk? Maybe there's something wrong with her? I think I might call someone, have them check on her. Whether she's drunk or has something wrong with her, it can't be good for her kid to be dealing with it.

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:24 AM on Feb. 13, 2013

• I feel really bad for that poor kid. Imagine how he feels? I would talk to the Husband & hint that someone said they were going to call CPS on her & you are just giving him a heads up to help her get her shit together ASAP.

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:59 AM on Feb. 13, 2013

• That poor kid, I'd call CPS.

Answer by 3libras at 10:09 AM on Feb. 13, 2013

• Poor little boy. Call CPS

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:12 AM on Feb. 13, 2013

• I think I would call someone for the child's sake. Who knows what she may be doing.

Answer by katiejon at 10:24 AM on Feb. 13, 2013

• i've confronted her about that behavior,and talked to her sister. The sister and the DH just ignore her alcoholism. i'm seriously considering calling CPS

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 8:23 AM on Feb. 13, 2013

• Yeah,I could smell beer on her breath
    she was just saying yesterday afternoon that she was going to meet up with her friends at 5pm. Good god,I hope she hasn't been drinking since 5 yesterday!

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 8:34 AM on Feb. 13, 2013

• Well, do something about it. See what you can do to intervene and get involved instead of complaining about. Just my two scents.

Answer by Jessplus31979 at 9:52 AM on Feb. 13, 2013