Whats your favorite commercial???

I really like the one where the little girl comes downstairs and says daddy can i borrow the car ? and dad says for what and she said i want to go to the movies... and it turns out the little girl is grown and then the little boy comes down and throws his jacket over his shoulder and dad says, where r u going... to work he says ... I think its sooo cute

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 10:41 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Entertainment

• i like the commercial for one of those cell phones... the woman's phone rings and she looks at the guy and goes "oh, it's your butt again", then tells him he should get this new phone 'cause it flips closed, "so no more butt-dialing. YAY!!". then he plops down on the couch and he's like "my butt just hung up on you, sorry"

it's really not that funny i suppose, but it always makes me giggle.
    isamari

Answer by isamari at 2:44 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Id have to say the Huggies one where the dad takes the baby in to change him and the pee goes everywhere.

There are a couple from H&R Block(I think). One has death visiting his tax dude and tells him he missed stuff and at the end he says "see you in 38 days" LOL. The other tax one is either H&R or Jackson Hewitt and has Cupid sitting at the desk while the IRS dude goes over his return. He keeps hitting the IRS man with arrows and the IRS guy tells him they have no affect on the internal revenue service(something like that) and everyone in the office laughs at poor Cupid. LOL Those are funny.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 1:42 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• oh oh oh i love the hillshire farm comercials..special request cracked pepper turkey breast, mm looks glam she'll have brown sugar baked ham. oh my oh me that lunchmeats boshwaze,first class,they roast teh turkey with the hooney then slice it up its money. rotisery stack high makes the sandwhich go bye bye- buh bye. bang bang choo choo train eat lunch meat on the air-o-plane.when i say hillshire you say farm. hilshire farm- GO MEAT! lol sorry i just love those.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 11:46 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I love the new E-trade baby commercials especially the one where he has another baby sitting next to him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Omg I love the butt call commercial. WE were talking about it at work the other day. LOL. And the new Geico one witht he money with eyes and the guys are roofing and one says to the other don't look now but your being stared at.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 4:03 PM on Feb. 16, 2009