Been married over 33 yrs., used to enjoy porn, but i get insulted anymore. adult content

Whenever my husband has porn on when i walk into our room (not too often) or when he asks me if i want to watch porn, well it insults me. I am not sure if its because i am aging rapidly and wish he would still appear as he loves my body or what. I know that we have been together forever and were so used to each other, but i would love for him to be all over me sometimes. I used to enjoy watching porn, then i really did nt care to but acted like i did and now i barely do it. What you cafe moms think of this? Please.

dmr73059

Asked by dmr73059 at 12:39 PM on Feb. 13, 2013 in Relationships

• I think it is normal for your interests/feelings to change over the course of 33 years, and that you need to continually adapt to each other. Talk to him about it, tell him how you feel about watching it together, and how you feel about him watching it himself, and go from there.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:57 PM on Feb. 13, 2013

• They do make porn featuring older people.
    Would it bother you as much if the player had body types more like yours?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:08 PM on Feb. 13, 2013

• I am the same way and I get jealous of the girls he watches because I look nothing like them but its much better then going out and cheating on you. Tell him how you feel, communication is key in a relationship.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 8:53 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Don't worry about it. Sex has` always been 9 parts fantasy anyway.
    UpYours969

Answer by UpYours969 at 1:11 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• I hope you work this out. I have no clue. Here is a bump.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:12 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• I understand how you feel as I feel the same. Nature is funny, as when men age, they act silly and tend to watch more porn. As women mature, we tend to be more emotional and don't seem to enjoy this stuff as men do. How about if you initiated some game? When you see him watch this stuff, divert his attention by doing THE REAL THING !!!
    MamaaSutra

Answer by MamaaSutra at 10:04 PM on Feb. 14, 2013