I am 41.. have had 2 previous miscarriages and am now about 5 weeks pregnant.. I have a yeasty substance that is very light pink.. is this normal in an early pregnancy??

Chelle M.

Asked by Chelle M. at 1:46 PM on Feb. 13, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Have you seen a doctor yet?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:48 PM on Feb. 13, 2013

• yeast infections are common with pregnancy. Have you doctor check it out and tell you what to do for it.
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 1:48 PM on Feb. 13, 2013

• Best to contact your doctor.

Answer by louise2 at 1:49 PM on Feb. 13, 2013

• Yes... I had my first OB appt Monday and my first Ultrasound.. she didn't seem too concerned with it... I just am a little on the paranoid side after having 2 other miscarriages
    Chelle M.

Comment by Chelle M. (original poster) at 1:50 PM on Feb. 13, 2013

• It could be the yeast infection, since its slightly pink. I wouldn't worry to much. Only worry if cramps get unbearable and/or you start to really bleed. Good luck and congrats!!!
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:52 PM on Feb. 13, 2013

• Thank you sooo very much... still trying to process it all <3
    Chelle M.

Comment by Chelle M. (original poster) at 1:57 PM on Feb. 13, 2013

• See your doctor. Intervention with progesterone suppositories or injections during the early weeks can save a viable pregnancy in a woman who has had two or more miscarriages.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:21 PM on Feb. 13, 2013

• I agree with Ballad! I am convinced that prometrium suppositories saved the life of my third baby. I insisted that my doctor check my blood levels, including my progesterone level, after my two miscarriages. Sure enough, my progesterone was dropping..I would have lost him, too. I'm not trying to scare you but I know the pain that you have exerienced and I know that doctors consider them "normal"...it's certainly not normal to us! Talk to your doctor!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:39 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• It could mean a bladder infection I had one with my son and it hurt so bad but got to the dr's. Good luck dear/
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 8:56 AM on Feb. 19, 2013

• i wish u the very best with this pregnancy, i hope you and your baby are healthy, GL
    san78

Answer by san78 at 2:06 PM on Feb. 23, 2013