confused on what to do.

My babys father and I split about a month ago. He is with his ex who also has a son by him and he is with another ex who has none of his kids. Both of the girls know about eachother and are fighting for him. I love him more than anything but he cheated on me 4 times! I dont know what to do I want him to come back and be with me and our son but I know its going to just keep happening. I really need to know whats right here. I cant make myself happy without hurting the other two girls. But i dont want to be miserable and i know he will cheat again. I just dont know whats right here....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Honey....he cheated on them and WILL cheat on you.

Cross him off your social calendar....unless that calendar includes court dates for setting up child support.

You deserve better than him. Heck....a vibrator is better than this guy! At least a vibrator cannot go out and cheat on you.

He doesn't LOVE you ...he wants sex wherever he can get it. Think better of yourself than to take him back.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:49 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• the right thing to do would be to stay away from him romantically. Obviously he deserves to see his son. As much as you want him to be all yours that's never going to happen. It's going to keep happening over and over and over and that's not healthy for you OR your son to go through. You son picks up on how you're feeling..if you're always fighting or always stressed it's going to effect him.
    MomCakes

Answer by MomCakes at 10:49 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Why do you even have to think about what to do? From his past and current behavior, you can see that he doesn't respect any of you women and he's just going to continue cheating on whoever "gets" to keep him. Kick this man to the curb, start treating yourself with more respect, and look for a decent man who loves you as much as you love him.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 10:50 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• If you get back with him you will never ever trust him. You will be miserable because you will always wonder, "Is he cheating?" What kind of a life is that? You deserve to be with someone that respects you enough and loves you enough to be faithful. I would definitely not continue a sexual relationship with him. He could give you a disease!!! Be strong and move on!!!!!
    Lei67

Answer by Lei67 at 10:55 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Think about your son, do you want his main role modle to be one that treats women the way his father does?? Or would your rather you son learn how to respect women and treat them well ? Give yourself a chance to find someone who will treat you with the respect that you deserve and love you.
    norbert

Answer by norbert at 11:23 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• you dont want your son to be raised by a man who will juggle 3 women at the same time. you deserve better, and so does your son. you will find a better man out there, just get outta that mess right away! leave those other 2 to fight over him.
    Mamie_85

Answer by Mamie_85 at 11:39 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• If you take him back you deserve what you get since you clearly know what you are in for. Have a little self respect and respect for your child.
    Anonymous

• Perhaps you can accept him as the horn dog he is. I have to accept the man I care so much about is like that and he won't stop. I can leave for good or I can accept him as he is. We all have choices. However, you might want to tell him to wear a condom!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:52 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Personally, I would never take somebody back that cheated on me. If he can't respect me and our relationship, than he can't be in it! But you have to ask yourself two things... do you really love him or are you just lonely without somebody? & Does he really love and respect you? By cheating on you, leaving you, and hurting you, it doesn't seem like he does. Think about this... If he cared so much about you, why did he sleep around and why isn't he with you now instead of those two other girls?
    cutiepieusa879

Answer by cutiepieusa879 at 12:05 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Where do people find these men and why in hell would you want him? Honey he is a loser! If he loved you he would not treat you like this. Please find some self esteem and learn to love yourself. When you love yourself you do not allow people to treat you like he does.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 2:44 AM on Feb. 15, 2009