New family member...

Meet Buster.  He's about 6 months old, and he was a stray.  Some people dumped him and his siblings in the field behind my mom's apartment complex, and he was bumming lunch off the maintenance man when I spotted him.  He's such a sweetie :) I had been wanting to add a second cat, but was going to wait til this fall to find one.  Looks more like he found us.

To make this a question - how much of a sucker are you for an unfortunate animal in need?  I like animals much more than I like people usually.

Ginger0104

Asked by Ginger0104 at 10:24 PM on Feb. 13, 2013 in Pets

• He looks sooo cuddly!

I'm a sucker for a pet in need. This is how Rocky the ginormous dog came to live with us. He was our ranching friends' perimeter dog who would always go up to the subdivision up the hill and hang out with the kids. The neighbors got tired of bringing him back, so our friends decided to re-home him. My oldest volunteered us. So now I have a 150 lb. ball of white fur snoring on my floors.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:12 PM on Feb. 13, 2013

• Awwwwwwwwwwwww hi boogie bear!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:30 PM on Feb. 13, 2013

• How adorable! Our dog found our cat in the back yard. He was barking hysterically and there was this tiny little kitten maybe 6 weeks old. Poor thing was pooping out coffee grounds and all sorts of garbage for days.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:33 PM on Feb. 13, 2013

• Yes!! My parents have lots of drop of pets. Buster is a cutie
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:36 PM on Feb. 13, 2013

• I fell for two such in need pets, no not a cat or dog, anyway he is so loyal and cant stand for me even to leave a room. I cant save all, when I visit the pet store every weekend they have an adoption for cats and dogs its hard to ignore. Congrats on the new addition, they do grow on you
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 10:53 PM on Feb. 13, 2013

• I am a sucker for any animal in need. I rescued my guy from a shelter down in Kentucky. He's been with me since 2007. I love this guy!!! He's an older dog though, so that kind of scares me.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:13 PM on Feb. 13, 2013

• I would like another cat but the one I have now will not have it. She is 19, and she chases down and pins my daughter's huge male cat. The dogs are afraid of her. So, we're a one cat family

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 1:03 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Funny how cats have a way of adopting people ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:21 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• He looks so sweet!
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 8:23 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Nice looking cat!
    morebee7

Answer by morebee7 at 12:43 AM on Feb. 16, 2013