Where'd this kid come from!?

6 months ago I was right here holding my little sleeping newborn baby in my arms. Now I have a monkey! There is nothing this child isn't trying to grab lol! When did it get like this? And what am I going to do in 16 years when he's asking me for car keys!? LOL!

Hope you ladies are having a good night and enjoying your "babies"!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know they grow up so fast. I had such a hard time this year. My daughter started Kindergarten and my son who is almost 3 started preschool 2 days a week. They grow up so fast. I have another one on the way in April too. I hope it goes a little slower.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 10:58 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• wait until he starts crawling if he isnt already. FUN STUFF *eye roll* lol
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:05 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• my daughter is fifteen months and i have two teens the things the baby does i do not remember the other two doin when they were little. and now she has learned to climb up on the kitchen chair and on to the table it is sooo crazy the things she does
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:05 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I know what you mean. My oldest is 2 1/2 I still remember bringing her home from the hospital. My baby too. She's 6 months and I can still remember giving birth to her like it was yesterday. How small she was and how all I could do was hold her and cry because I was so overjoyed! I remember Aly (my oldest) coming to the hospital and meeting her baby sister for the first time.......

I have to go hold my babies before they get any bigger!!! :'(
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 11:15 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• my 7 month old is wild. i can't believe all the stuff he does. and such a personality too.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 11:17 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Wait just Wait. I have two sons 8 & 11. My 11 year old has a mouth on him and won't listen. Just wish I can smack him. Wait. I fear a few more years with girls and driving and what not. Enjoy them when they're little.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 10:18 AM on Feb. 15, 2009