Do you think chris dornor is dead? i think this is a fake

last week they said they found his wallet near the border of mexico...now they said that they believe he was the guy burned up in the fire. if his wallet was in the fire then it will be unreadable it wouldnt be no license or anything because they let the house burn down

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Feb. 14, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• I won't believe it until they pull out his body and do a DNA.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:20 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Nope, he's not dead he's in Mexico.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 12:21 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• they think it isnt his body they think its another setup
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:21 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• @fun i think that too lol when they pushed him back in the house i think he had another way out
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:23 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• I read somewhere earlier it was a females body. I don't even think he was in big bear, I think he crossed on he 9th and had someone drop his wallet on the American side of the border
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 12:54 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• lol this whole story doesnt even make sense to me anymore lol they said that he was trying to run out the back door but officers pushed him back in wouldnt they got him then? lol this whole story sound bogus
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:19 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• I not thinjk the officials will not find a body and he purposely made that fire hot enough to were they cannot enter for many hours giving him time to get the hell out of dodge. But, he will not go to Mexico, he is too smart for that. He will take up residence some place else, in another state. The worst thing he can do to all of them is make them wait, that is, if he is not really dead. He might lose lots weight that will change his appearance quite a bit. Grow out his hair, or wear a temporary wig. Grow a mustache, change the way he walks. He probably already had another ID and money stashed away some place else in that name. Hes an ex cop, he will know were to go to to get a fake ID that will pass any screening.
    Ok ok, I read to much and have a over active imagination! But it could happen. Thats what I would do... :)
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:23 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• He might be crazy enough to set the place on fire then kill himself. Like that other guy did with his kids. We will see.

Answer by louise2 at 5:40 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• No idea.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 9:07 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• I want him to be dead if that matters, I work in Torrance where the two ladies were shot while police were looking for him, and live nearby, I have family in Big Bear, Riverside, San Diego...all of the places where they were watching for him. One of my friends son was up at camp right near where the shoot out happened when it was going on!!

The whole thing is terrifying, I hope they got him.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:33 AM on Feb. 14, 2013