Is there really any remedy that at least helps with cellulite?

My husband has always had difficulty with his weight. A couple years ago he was near 300lbs. He managed to drop to about 170 and is now back up to 215. He has a lot of loose skin and stretch marks which frankly I couldn't care less about. I love him and I'm attracted to him no matter what, he had these same qualities when I met him. But he's incredibly self conscious about his body. Recently he's developed a lot of cellulite on his stomach which has just added to his self esteem issues. No matter how much I try to reassure him it doesn't work. I know that his loose skin and stretch marks are permanent w/o surgery, but is there anything at all to help with the cellulite? I hate seeing him so unhappy with his appearance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Feb. 14, 2013 in Health

• You've heard of the Autocannibalism diet? You eat no more than you lose. Believe me, it works!
    UpYours969

Answer by UpYours969 at 1:38 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Coffee grounds and olive oil. I heard the caffeine will plump the cellulote out for a few hours.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:40 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• I heard there is no true remedy.

Answer by louise2 at 5:33 AM on Feb. 14, 2013