WHAT DID YOUR HUBBY DO FOR YOU TODAY ON VALENTINE'S DAY?

MINE PLACE ROSE PEDALS ON OUR BED WITH CHOCOLATES AND HE MADE IT VERY ROMANTIC! I LOVE HIM......I DONT' THINK HAVE TO TELL YOU THE REST....

ABBY90

Asked by ABBY90 at 11:00 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Mine did nothing, as usual. :-(
    Anonymous

• mine ruined my day by sleeping the whole day away...the one day he can spend with the family.
    Anonymous

• OH you don't even want to know! I am trying to lose some weight but my fav candy bar is snickers so like Mon or Tues last week I said to DH just get me one of those snickers hearts- ya know they are by the counter at every convenience store right? Well he only got me a card and said well I went to the mall last night (with our son and his friends so they could all get something for their GF's) and no store in the mall had them! Are you Fing kidding me? What about all the times you stopped at the store this week?
    Anyway happy to hear someone's hubby has a bit of romance!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 11:17 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Mine got out of my hair and spent the afternoon at the bar with his buddies --same shit different day. lol
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 11:17 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• He worked a double so I didn't see him all day. We don't celebrate Valentine's Day (mostly because he refuses to participate in any kind of holiday). We also don't celebrate Mother's Day, Father's Day, our anniversary or my birthday. I have to force him to participate in Christmas and Easter activities (mostly because I need the help because it gets insane with 4 kids).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:25 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Well it wasnt today but last night we spent the night at a hotel about an hour away from our house. My parents watched the kiddos. We ate at our favorite pizza place and then he set up the room at the hotel. He lit candles, poured some sparkling apple cider (we dont drink), layed rose petals all over the bed and room, and had some chocolates and a singing bear waiting on the night stand. It was so romantic! He has never done anything like this before. We would have gone on Valentines day but the hotel rates were higher. But this was for Valentines day and my birthday (which is the 15th). So overall it was awesome!
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 12:50 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• He bought me the Coach purse I have been wanting. Then we went and watched a Movie, and went to eat this Italian resturant which has my fav Parmisian Chicken-It was delicious! And then we hit the Naughty or Nice Store-and got some fun toys!lol And then we went home and has some fun!!!
    I got him a Ipod he has been wanting-He was pretty happy!
    Goldenbrowny

Answer by Goldenbrowny at 7:34 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• just took me to dinner....
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:42 AM on Feb. 16, 2009

• I had to work all day until about 5, so he stayed at home bored playing his video games online..lol. After I got home, he gave me my gift. A new Nikon camera that I had been wanting =) (Things like that are better than flowers ANYDAY!!). And took me to Carrabba's for a nice (and fairly expensive) dinner. I got him the cell phone that he had been looking at for some time (Samsung Behold). He was thrilled =) lol. We came home after dinner, cuddled on the couch and watched a movie called "Flash Of Genius." No sex that night cuz I was sick and also reallllly exhausted from working all week....I owe him tonight for that....he he =)
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 8:42 AM on Feb. 16, 2009