Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anybody know or have they heard of the pills,MANLY or VAREDENAFIL?

If so what are they for? I came across them hidden in my husbands truck and haven't said anything because I don't know what they are are for? Thanks for any info..

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (2)
  • Vardenafil is an oral drug that is used to treat impotence (the inability to attain or maintain a penile erection.). It is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor that is similar to sildenafil (Viagra).

    The other one im not to sure of

    Answer by serenaxxmarie at 11:05 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

  • thanks serena.. i will google or go on webmd to check it out..I just don't know what to think since he was working out of state and just came home a few days ago..

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.