Do a girl suppose to cook her first valentines breakfast?

she does it often but she dont know how to cook very well and he just brought her something from the store like everyone else does. should wives cook for husbands and husbands cook for wives?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Feb. 14, 2013 in Just for Fun

• We just cook. No sex boundaries.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:21 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• I dont expect people to cook for me. I am a big girl.
    But I got a story for you

My husband (now ex) and our first V-Day being married. I caught a very nasty stomach virus. I was puking all day. He was taking care of our infant and made me mac and cheese for our v-day dinner. Its the only thing he knew how to make sadly I couldnt keep it down. But it was sweet.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:22 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Should does not come into play
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:38 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Around here the one who is the best cook does the cooking. That would be me, so I do all the cooking. But I love to cook and the kitchen is my domain.

But I don't cook breakfast unless it's Christmas, and we don't do anything for Valentine's Day because we both think it's a stupid holiday, so it's business as usual here this morning.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:48 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Do a girl suppose to cook her first valentines breakfast?  It's a romantic gesture for the guy to cook his sweetie's breakfast and for the girl to cook a special supper for her guy.  But if your guy can't cook, well, you're safer getting donuts from the grocer.  If YOU can't cook, the same "chef" for a nice dinner out.

witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 1:07 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• When did Valentine breakfast become a "thing"...outside of bad romcoms and soap operas where people don't have real jobs, that is?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:51 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Mornings are pretty busy around here, so we don't usually do special breakfasts. Christmas, maybe.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:03 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• If you are hungry cook something.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:53 PM on Feb. 19, 2013