Let me start the " My husbands a jerk" post

Mines not, but I know some of you will be posting about what a jerk your s/o is today lol

funlovinlady

Asked by funlovinlady at 9:22 AM on Feb. 14, 2013 in Relationships

• My husband is a big ass jerk, or he would be if I had one :P
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:22 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• So, I went to the store yesterday to get some things and picked up some strawberries and then got some chocolate tabs in the candy section to melt. I was going to make chocolate covered strawberries this afternoon. WAS, that is, until DH ate the chocolate last night. WTF? I swear, even when I have all of my ducks in a row and am ready to carry out my plan, someone has to just screw it up for me. Every. Damned. Time.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:53 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Haha Quinn. Well I don't have one. He is someone else's jerk now.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:05 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• My boyfriend isn't always a jerk, but today he outdid himself. I asked him to do three things last night that I really needed help with; he did none of them. So now the invitations for my daughter's birthday that I need to put in the kids' take-home folders while my aunt, who can read the names to me, is going to school with me are still not in the envelopes, with no names on them. The big box of birthday stuff that I asked him to carry upstairs and put in the bedroom closet is still sitting by the front door, and my daughter looked in it and saw the pinata that was supposed to be a surprise. Then he forgot to help me find chicken in the freezer; usually I can do it, but he just crammed everything in after our last shopping trip and didn't stick with the system of organization I have. I was going to cook oven-fried chicken Parmesan for V-Day, but maybe I'll just make oven-fried dog turds for him instead! GRRR!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:55 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• We don't do Valentines Day
    My DH freaks out when he shops for me. He doesn't want to get to little,or to much,or the wrong thing,so he'll spend hours wandering the stores second guessing himself.
    He went birthday shopping for me a few years back and was gone for 4 hours,lol
    We decided that gift giving was something we'd skip,and just go buy the stuff we want.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:01 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• When he relentlessly complains about afterschool activities for the kids, selling items for the school, and when it's time for giving each other gifts "WHAT DO I OWE YOU THIS TIME?" uggggg!
    Other than that...can't complain :)
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 12:15 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• My SO is supposedly my kids step dad, but he never showed any interest in doing anything with them, or getting involved in their lives, ya know like a dad. And since my kids "real" dad abandoned his kids, I was basically a single mom. My SO is excellent at telling me what is wrong with my kids, and how they are worthless lazy good for nothings.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Feb. 15, 2013

• Sorry anon, that sucks!!!
    funlovinlady

Comment by funlovinlady (original poster) at 8:31 AM on Feb. 15, 2013

• They have their days and so do we.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 8:38 AM on Feb. 15, 2013