How are you feeling today?

Asked by Im-HiDdEn at 9:32 AM on Feb. 14, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I woke up happy, then worried if my teen was going to stay home because he said he was feeling sick last night...then he ended up going to school (I am sure because it's valentines day)...and now I sit back sipping my coffee, fireplace on and all is good in my house...then later today I will go watch my son's soccer team play (hopefully they win!) and then maybe out for dinner with my husband and boys...yes, it's a good day

Answer by madmueller at 10:37 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Pissed. Step son ate my baby girls valentine chocolate last night. All of it..the entire damn box.

Answer by PandaGwen at 9:43 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• confused

daughter has been saying she does not celebrate Valentine's Day, and would get made at me if I mentioned anything about it
    (serious- she has been saying this for weeks. and she is 5!-lol)
    but this am getting ready for school, she tells me with a whisper that i can get her a present because it is Valentine's Day,
    and tells what to get her.

she cracks me up

Answer by fiatpax at 10:11 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Tired. I'm beyond tired

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:37 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Better than last week when an ovarian cyst ruptured. First day with no pain or twinges.

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:42 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by tnm786 at 10:26 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• I have no job but this weekend my friend zack and I are going to remedy this. Its Valentines day and I had the best breakfast eggs and toast and tea so today is all good. I register for school and get my appointment for foodstamps and unemployment so its going somewhere good!!

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:32 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Still coughing and congested. Ugh, it's been almost 2 weeks now. But its slowly getting better it's just worse in the morning.

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 10:36 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• In a pissy mood. Just a lot going on.

Answer by goofygalno1 at 9:49 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• So far good.

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:49 AM on Feb. 14, 2013