Interesting read on Obamacare and abortion.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/50802838/ns/health-health_care/

Dardenella

Asked by Dardenella at 9:34 AM on Feb. 14, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• That is an interesting link.  I'm nervous about Obama care for the simple fact that we don't know exactly what it is or how it will be paid for until after it's here.  There's going to be a lot of problems and I have no idea how we can afford this.  This article just highlights this, many health care decision will now be political.  Everything can't be covered so whats not will be politicized by both sides.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 4:08 PM on Feb. 15, 2013

• Anti-abortion is anti woman.

I am anti-anyone who is anti-me.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 10:47 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• So would that mean you are anti Obama?
    Dardenella

Comment by Dardenella (original poster) at 2:44 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Hey I am all for it.
    Anonymous

• You are all for what anon?
    Dardenella

Comment by Dardenella (original poster) at 4:03 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• So pro-woman means pro-abortion? Unless the aborted baby is a female.

Anonymous

• FFA anti Obama?? When did hell freeze over??

I am all for freedom of choice to do whatever we when we want. A woman getting a abortion cause she ended up pregnant from a one night stand goes against my views for freedom of choice, but its still her decision as fucked up as it is and she should have to out the ass to get one. But a woman who is pregnant and then finds out carrying full term will put her life in danger, or if the fetus shows on ultrasound that is malformed, or just anything along these lines, there should be some allowances made for certain scenarios and the insurance companies can pay for one. A woman getting pregnant cause she was indiscriminate in her choice of sex partner, well thats on her, and she should pay a hefty price, both literally and figuratively.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 7:22 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• I believe that abortion is wrong. I believe that each person is entitled to their choice. My observation is only that Obamacare has made it very easy for employers not to have to provide abortions. HMMM I thought that was one of the main reasons some wanted Obamacare
    Dardenella

Comment by Dardenella (original poster) at 12:05 AM on Feb. 15, 2013

• When have employers ever provided abortions?
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 7:41 PM on Feb. 15, 2013