Have you ever had your eyebrows threaded?

There is a place here in town that does it, but I want to know if it's better than waxing?

madmueller

Asked by madmueller at 10:18 AM on Feb. 14, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• I've had it done once...25 years ago. I've never had them waxed. I waxed my legs once and it hurt so bad I decided I'd rather shave.

As for the threading. I don't know if it's better than waxing, but it does work. My sons girlfriend does it all the time. I'm afraid I just pluck.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:20 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Yes I have had it done. For me its easier than waxing or plucking but lasts the same amount of time before the next one.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:25 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Yes, once. It looked good but, IMO, it takes too long to do. B/C of that, it ends up hurting more than waxing.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:31 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Yes, often.
    kity-bity

Answer by kity-bity at 10:34 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• I've done it once, but I think the threads break the smallest, tiny hair around your eyebrows, so you may see them grow (what we call "bushy eybrowes!" Since then I just pluck them, which gives me more control !
    MamaaSutra

Answer by MamaaSutra at 10:40 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• I wouldn't do the threading personally because it just grosses me out. I see them put the string in their mouth and I just think of germs... lol

I have my brows waxed. I have done it enough that most of the hair doesn't even come back and I just have to maintain a little bit. It hurts for a minute and my skin gets a little red because I am so fair skinned. haha
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 10:44 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• I always thought so... but it hurts. I hated having it done because my eyes watered so much. If you do it, do it before you put on makeup... LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:26 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Yes it's my preferred way to get my brows done I am less inclined to get blemishes and it seems to last longer.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 11:56 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Nope, I just pluck
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:02 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• no
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 1:21 AM on Feb. 15, 2013