How is everyone on this Valentines day?

Did not get a thing I wanted for Valentines day, But I am health happy lost twenty pounds and single I can see the light at the end of my tunnel. How is everyone else?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 10:41 AM on Feb. 14, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Pretty shitty, actually. My husband had to babysit an alcoholic and take him down to CO springs, so he won't be back until tomorrow evening. My oldest has detention after school, so I get to sit in the vehicle for 30 extra mins with 4 screaming kids, 3 of which will probably be bouncing off the walls, because its too f'in cold to go anywhere. And its starting to snow. Hopefully it won't stick.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• I got creative this morning and whipped out my heart shaped cookie cutters. I made a breakfast of pancakes, toast, and fried eggs - all different sized hearts. lol, the kids loved it.

As for gifts...well, I gave the kids candy and we are making decorated rice crispie treats & homemade PB cups for hubby. I received nothing but the day is still young.
    Tesserae

Answer by Tesserae at 11:16 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Tired, I almost woke up late. Just want to crawl back in my warm bed.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:45 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• It's funny both my husband and I ordered our present for each other and they arrived last night!
    He gave me purple tulips with a big heart balloon and I gave him Mrs. Prindables caramel apples
    Today we will see what to do...
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 10:58 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• I usually get lunch out and I'm hoping I do. Still an hour away yet. Not cooking is a good gift. I got flowers yesterday from "my not-so-secret admirers". My daughter called and confirmed that she MIGHT know a little something about their arrival. I was sick with food poisoning Monday afternoon thru Tuesday noon and I stomped to answer the doorbell thinking "What now!!!" What a nice surprise! Red, pink, and white carnations that make the house smell pretty and a red rose that was supposed to be a yellow clue (DD lives in Texas). Still feeling weak. I might need to get some supplement shakes to drink. We hopped online so I could show her the results of her investment and my grandson Michael chirped "Hi Gramma!" to my picture on the screen. Don't know how the actual day will be, but it sure STARTED nicely yesterday!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 1:02 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Movies last night with DH. Gave the guys their valentine's last night, then spent the rest of it cleaning out DS's computer since he downloaded something nasty that invited friends.

Course, in this house, where we exchange computer parts as romantic gifts, that's kind of appropriate.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:09 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• So far, V-Day is for s**t, but I'm trying to adjust my attitude with a strong cup of coffee. My boyfriend didn't help me out with some things he agreed to do, my daughter had a temper tantrum before school this morning because she didn't have any more tights without holes and couldn't wear a dress for school, and then another because she couldn't find her Dora tennis shoes that she didn't put where her shoes belong. I'm feeling a little out of sorts.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:08 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Today is a good day.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:34 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Good - I've had a piece of candy and a cookie. Bought some sugar free taffy for DH (he's diabetic), and we are having grilled cod for dinner tonight.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:13 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• Good, resting up for Friday I have a lot to get done. Cant wait for the long weekend .
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 11:27 PM on Feb. 14, 2013