Was anybody a fan of All My Children? Did I hear it may come back?

madmueller

Asked by madmueller at 10:49 AM on Feb. 14, 2013 in Entertainment

• I enjoyed watching it years ago.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:58 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• did not hear that
    a few of the soaps closed down right?

and one was on the other day- do not know all the characters, but it seemed like they had people on from a closed down soap
    like they were in one town- i think it was general hospital, (not sure) but they were talking about another town- like it was landview- i thought that town was one life to live or something. not sure which soap, but i know it was like two soaps put together and the characters were the same, not just the actors

made it very confusing, as i knew those people were on another one all together
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:00 AM on Feb. 14, 2013

• not sure
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:42 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Nope hate soaps
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 6:38 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Yes I did, I have since I was a early TEEN with my mom, And yes you are right it is coming back this spring as week as One Life TO Live. Both will be on the Internet though, it will not air on TV. Hulu will show it as well as a few other NET tv places I forgot the names of
    Novmeber2006

Answer by Novmeber2006 at 5:03 PM on Mar. 1, 2013